Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Intro

Assalamualaikum and Heyy to all Frens and visitors. =) Let me introduce myself. I am ILynn. Yeah, just call me that, I'm not giving out my full name. Restricted..hehe. Anyway, welcome 2 my blog. This Blog is created because Friendster have no much space for me to publish my stories up. So I'm using Blogger instead. However, they will also be some other writings than just poetry and stories.

I will also be posting my thoughts, fren's blog excerpts which interest me, news (maybe) and wutever that catch my attention. About TTDI on WHEELS, if you guys are familiar with it or want to know more about it, it will be up at my Frenster's blog. And when the website is done, I will be posting the URL here ok.

Wut else....I think that's all. So, pls wait patiently for the next post. I'm sure it'll be up in no time at all. ;) Til then, ChOwWzzZaA..!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home