Monday, May 09, 2005

Uhh...married? Me?

Yesterday, I received sms from Dena. She told me that she dreamt I was married! I mean, in her dream she was at my wedding ceremony! Luckily, she said she does not know the person I am marrying. Fiuh! Meaning, that person was neither my TTDI friends nor my exes for that matter. Although, I'd rather be married to one of my TTDI friends than someone else.

But then, imagine if I were to be married! Uhh..okay, stop that thought. It's scary! I'm a very difficult person to be with (in my opinion) and I'm not like most girls. Even I am sceptical that I would be getting married. Yeah, it would be nice to have someone who loves you truly and all...but I guess I don't have that confidence that any man out there would love me just the way I am. All men wants a nice figured, beautiful girl. I am not that nor I would be that.

In the meantime, I'll be just happy fantasizing that an ordinary guy will sweep me off my feet when he visit me riding on a white horse. No, I don't want a prince (although that would be a bonus!)...I just want someone to like and love me as I am. Inside and out. The good and the bad. And is not awkward to advice me in whatever areas I am lack in.

I'm off now to watch The Contender. I'll be back sometime later. ChOwWwZzZAAAaaa!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"uhh...married? Youuu???????

25 May, 2005 15:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home