Tuesday, May 10, 2005

News on TTDIonWHEELS

I am not feeling too perky today. I don't know what I ate bad yesterday that caused my tummy to upset. I can recall that I ate naan and had teh o panas at Mosin. I had chocolate coffee for lunch. I didn't take any dairy stuff so I'm still wondering. I puked my guts out thrice last night and went straight to bed. I felt drained and I felt my tummy muscles tighten. Woke up maybe about 3 am or 4 am, wanting to barf again. But when I got to the toilet, it had calmed down. I feared I may have gotten food poisoning. Woke up in the morning, a little better. Took my breakfast and I was thinking of skipping lunch. But my tummy growled for food. So, here I am, just after having my lunch, still not feeling upbeat as usual.

Anyway, there are news on TTDIonWHEELS club. The website is up and running. And do visit my Friendster's blog. More news on ToW is posted there. Here are the links:
Keep uptodate with ToW's latest news. We're currently planning our next trip and members registration. Registration can be made through me or Adlil. There's registration fee where it will also include front and back car stickers. Oh, and before I forget, here's a view of our logo.

Nice? It was done by me. Thank God the boys dig it. Hehe. Well, hope you guys visit the sites. And leave comments as you please. Til next time. ChOwWwZzZzAaa!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home