Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Life I Have

Although I'm up and down these past days (due to my period), but HappY feelings never escaped from me. I'm leading a normal life. Just like everyone else, carrying on as usual. Breathing like other humans do, working like other working people do, hanging out like all other teenagers out there. But I'm always happy. Why?

I guess one of the factor would be friends. I am always cheerful when friends are with me. Somehow, now things are more than that. There are people whom, I realized, I really care about. For example Dena. She has never disappoint me in any way. In fact, she had supported me a lot and we never failed to have a great laugh together. We share our problems and are honest with each other. Definitely a friendship I'll hold to the end.

There are more. Like the ToW guys who also have supported me in my bad times. They have seen the changes in me and will always keep seeing it. Although I've been bullied with their teasings and their typical guys attitude but I guess I've gotten use to that (but I do get embarrassed at times). The friendship with them is simply platonic and it's great to have them on my back.

And there's a friend that I've gotten close with. It just a short span of time, I found that I'm comfortable around him and he's similar to ToW guys but very much unique. Never fail to make me smile and laugh in any situation. Even when I am in my down mood, he manages to bring it up with his sense of humour.

Currently, everything is fine in my life. Relationship with my mom is ok. We don't always fight as usual. My relationship with siblings is also good although I seldom talk with the 3rd sister and 4th brother. Problems will always be there because that's how life goes. But I believe that God gave me problems because He knows that I can handle it. I feel blessed now for what He has given me. God has supported me the most and He always will. For everything that has happened in my life, I owe that to Him. Alhamdulillah...

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the life i have...woww bestnyerrr cite dierrr...best best...ahahaha jgn lupe update slalu blog anda..sbb ade org suke baca..sekian...

25 May, 2005 15:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home