Friday, November 11, 2005

meet the parents

Gosh I haven't blog for quite some time huh? Well..I've been busy with exams and all. Then after exam, us Muslims had our Raya celebration..which was a blast. Hehheheh. My theme this year is green..but I was the odd one out of the family. Apparently, my family theme was a bit more to reddish,pink kinda color. So...yeah. Big diff there.

Then, I have some eat-in last wednesday. It was actually in the occasion of him coming to my house (as if he hadn't come!). I guess it's like a bit of a special thing...braya thingy. So, we prepared Laksa Johore for them and a bit of this and that eg fruits, cookies...not much actually.

Yesterday, it was my turn to go to his house. Truth is, I was quite nervous because his mom was going to be there. I've been to his house a couple of times but his parents were not around. And yesterday was like...nerve-wrecking thingy!! I was concern about the way I look, the way I dress, the way I speak, in general...the way I present myself.

There are so many questions in my head..is this ok? Does his mother like me or not..? Is this the proper way to act? I'm being myself of course..but I noticed the feeling of shyness that crept into me. Come on...I haven't been in a situation like this! It really is sumthing else! Goshhh!!

And it was a bit of a relief that his mother is sooo nice (it reflects upon his son). His dad too! It shows that they both came from a good family. My mom was kind of surprised at how nice his mother is and that he treats me in a way that no one else does. She asked a lot about him and asked if I behaved well at his house...she should actually ask him rite..?

I am soo glad that my parents approve him....soo happyy!! =D Seriously, I really want them to see him as not like any other guys. He is the one guy that I truly love and of course, you would want your parents to approve someone you love rite...and alhamdulillahh...one burden down (since my parents have given the OK sign). One thing that I have to worry now is...Me. Erk!

And that's it for today. ChOWWwZZzZaAAa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home