Tuesday, September 27, 2005

just a day...

It's bizarre the way life really is. The way your mood can go up and down in just matter of minutes. It's a continuous wheel, non-stop. I don't know how to explain. Because yesterday, I had an up and down feeling. It came so fast and it goes just as quickly as it came (well, not so. It wanders around quite a while).

I discovered something today. My JAVA exam, which was supposed to be on the 27th, was dragged forward to 16th! Oh my god! I am sooo not ready for it!! I'm gonna be dead! Help me~~~ Anyone knows JAVA? Can teach me an intense course in 2 weeks? Waaa~~~

Gosh..I'm a bit hungry now. But I am toooo lazy to go eat. Besides, I don't wanna eat heavy meals what so ever. I'll be fine if I only eat roti telur or something like that. Hmm...dunkin donut will do too! Hehehhe. Hmm..maybe I should go eat after JAVA class at 5. I'm sure by that time, I'm hungry as hell! If he knows this, I'll be half-dead maybe? Kikikiki.

Anyway, better go. I want 2 study JAVA. Got quiz after this. C ya later. ChOwWwzZzzaaAaa!!

1 Comment:

Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

come on...all this advertising strategies...dont work!

09 November, 2005 13:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home