Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dental Emergency

Dear whoever,

I'm feeling on top of the world! (as of right now..).

So, that is how I'm feeling. Feels like telling just anybody that I am happy just where I am (all probs exempted). Huhuhuhu...life must have problems right?

Anyway, I'm at home. Did not plan to go home actually coz busy with Theatre but got emergency that forced me to do that. Had dental problem...hated it. Suddenly I have to do some pasting for my front tooth. The hole looks pretty scary...haha. And unfortunately for me, no dentist is opened on Sunday. Shoot! So tomorrow have to do it myself at Bangi.

I'm going back to UKM in about few minutes...after I have my Zohor prayers. And talking bout that, I'm late to do it. Already 4++pm. So, I better go. See you in the next post. ChOwWwzZZAaAaa!!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! My tooth fell out in a dream last night. Perhaps you can get me some dream glue when you go to the dentist? Thaaaaaanks!

25 August, 2005 07:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home