Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Souvenirs

At home now. Tomorrow going to move in into my room at AMIN. So, early morning have to carry my bag of clothes there. Oh well, have to.

My mood, good now. I had an hour of sleep in my room before going back home. He sent me and gave me the souvenirs that he bought while he was outstationing. I kept my promise and only looked at the stuff at home. Baik kan me..? heheheh. Well, got back home and Mama was kind of waiting for me. Then only I looked at what he gave me, with my Mom by my side; asking who gave and all. Haha..only said, "Kawan Yana bagi, blablabla," and that is about it.

I absolutely loved the Kangaroo and the Guitar! Kangaroo - cute! A bit like a squirrel hehe. Guitar - I just squealed when I saw it. =D Both are already glued to my school bag (I like to make full use of things that people give me). And also, there's this kind of crystal thing (similar) and a nice looking girl statue. =) Those are already in my room. Hehe. Much thanks to him!

Guess that's it for now. Til tomorrow maybe if I have the time to go online at lab. ChOwWwzZzZaaAaa!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home