Tuesday, July 12, 2005

2nd Day back at Uni

Right about now, I'm in the lab at my fac. Not feeling too perky or anything. Can't explain what I'm feeling but definitely something I don't like. Plus the fact that I am bored. Got about 45 mins to next class.

Oh, great (but not so great) news. I got into AMIN. Yeah, the first day I went there to appeal, I got it there and then. But there is one problem for me. Morning classes and bus system. It's not going to be convenient for me and I'm sure I will be late for classes if I take the bus. So..I'm just wondering and surviving for the meantime. Wait until Haikal got his motorbike and then, every morning, I'll probably go to classes with him. Well, we set it up already. Yeah! Thanks a lot to Haikal (just have to make sure he go to classes)!

Hmm..classes. So far, still surviving. And my friend at my side is looking at his profile...I'm just keeping quiet. Who cares right? As long as she doesn't know who. Because she claimed earlier just now that she suspected something and said she may know who and stuff. Gladly, it looks now that she had no clue. Well, she's always out to know what's going on with my life anyway. Used to it.

Going back home at about 4 pm. That's it for now. Still feeling bored and not so up in the mood. So then, I'm off. ChOwWWwwZzzZaAaaa!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home