Thursday, June 30, 2005

Beneath the Cheerfulness...

I am having this whole concious thing again. I keep worrying bout what others think about me and my doings. Cobaltte advised me to just relax and be cool. He said the guys won't mind anything and that I have forgotten my own words, "Brotherhood!". That kind of relaxed me a bit. Then, Dena even reminded me for how many hundredth times to not think so much. Okay2...relax Ily...

Anyway, this week is pretty hectic I must say. Beneath all my cheerfulness, there has been quite some conflicts. And with mom being difficult at home, it's not helping. Thankfully, I have my happy factors. =D And with this not getting hostel thing is also bothering me. It's going to be really tiring for me going to and fro from classes and my house, which is 45 minutes apart! Just my luck huh? Nvm, I am appealing..so hopefully I can get a place either at Kausar or Dato' Onn. Insyallahh...

Hmm...mane Abah ni..? I am off to OU. I want to see Dena. She's a bit not well...in a way that she's not seeing anyone else except her family and me. She has her own story to tell and it's time for me to lend her a listening ear. Oh and Dena has been saying that right now I'm .......... (oops, not telling!) though I don't know whether that's true or not. She insisted that sometimes other people can see it but not me. So, as about now, I am not saying anything because I don't know (am I just so blur or wut..?).

Okayy...I think I should off this now. Dunno what else to do. Website is about 75% finished. I'll keep building until finish and tell you guys when it's done. =) ChOwWwzZZzZaaAaAa!!!

Now Playing : Semusim - Marcell
Next up : Rindu Padanya - Azharina

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home