Thursday, June 23, 2005

Brother-Sister-Hood & Relationship? Hmm...

Had few conversations with some of the guys. Suddenly, it came to the point of me and this whole relationship stuff. They were asking me if I am really single or in waiting etc etc. And I, could not answer. In the situation I'm in right now, honestly, I know something of it but at the same time, I seemed to know nothing. Pretty upside down huh? I cannot pinpoint the exact word of it all. Actually, I am afraid to take a risk. It's like I'm on an unstable equilibrium and trying hard to get it balanced. I am standing still on it and afraid to move. And the things in my head. Sometimes I worry, sometimes I feel just right, sometimes I'm confused and sometimes it's all good. But to think of it, I don't have any trouble in where I am now. I'm okay with this, like this. =)

Oh, the bizarre thing is, they are trying to matchmake me with one of our gang. Huh? What the --? They know that I don't think any more of the gang except as brothers. Even Adlil said yesterday, "Brotherhood yeah! Oh..and sisterhood! Yg sorg nih jela..ahahahha." But at the same time, they are fully aware when there is a certain someone in my life. The great thing is, despite their usual teasings and bullying their 'sister', they want to see me happy. As long as the person I'm with (whoever la) treats me well and they know I am truly contented, they'll be happy. These are the perfect friends, the perfect brothers. I won't ask for more because I am already grateful for what I already have with them now. I just thank God because he sent me these guys in all my good and bad times.

So, that's just a short account for today. Gotta go cook lunch. Man! See you guys later...ChOwWwzZzzaaAaa!!

p/s: Do you think they were just bullying me with the matchmaking thing? Hmm..they'll get it from me! ;) Hehe..

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home