Tuesday, June 14, 2005

put up with me

I suddenly wonder, how can people put up with me? Especially the guys, him... I know I'm such a self-concious person, I'm always trying to be perfect, I have low confidence in myself at times, etc etc. Sometimes, I myself don't know why I am like this. I try to avoid, try to push everything behind...but I simply can't. It comes within me. All the things I'm feeling...it's all from me. No pretending.

So, I asked Cobaltte. How can the guys be patient with me? How can they put up with all my craziness, girlishness, loudness, seriousness...just everything about me? His answer was : "You've earned their trust and respect." And I thought, 'Wow, that's a big thing!' It was because we all have been together so long, and I am the only girl in the gang, who puts up with them, their acts and jokes. It's receiving what I give to them. I told a friend of mine, "I soo love my friends." And at that time, I realized that I really meant it. These guys mean a lot to me.

To be such a complicated person and having people who are sincere with you, understands you completely and accept you as it is, gives a whole new meaning of what true friendship really is. And in relationship too. I saw a saying about a week ago,
The feeling of love may come and go, but enduring friendship is what keeps it (the relationship) going.
Had a talk with Swen, Hisyam and Cobaltte few days ago...and they were saying the same thing. When you marry someone, it's for a looonggg term. Things will tend to get dull and boring...feelings may disappear. So, that's a challenge for couples to make marriage work. You have to be prepared to spice up and rebuild the marriage. You say, 'I have no love for him/her anymore.' Well, deep inside, what do you really feel? Go watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith (not for action only but also for the lesson it tries to inflict). Then perhaps, you'll get what I mean.

There you go. A piece of me today. I'll be back with more later. ChOwWwwZzzzZaaAa!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sungguh rajin beliau memblog..sehingga x terkomen oleh encik anonomomomos

15 June, 2005 15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home