Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Funny Thing

You wanna know something?
Right at this moment, I miss him. I really do.
Shoot me for being so bold and for thinking so much.
Shoot me. Come, shoot me!
But truth is, I
can't stop.
I might have fun and forget a while,
But it'll come back soon after that.
What am I to do?
What am I to do?
I just seemed to have lost control of me.

Yeah...
Funny thing is,
I like the thoughts that run in my head.
Hmm...
Anyone have a cure?
I need a cure, don't you think so?
This is not normal, in my opinion.
Look at me,
I am actually babbling this out!
I do need a cure...

But I guess I will have to just wait then...

1 Comment:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

The heart beats fast when you fancy someone.

I dig your blog. Swing by decayofthesymphony.blogspot.com and say hi to me.

Keep up the good work.
NOBLESTABBINGS

12 June, 2005 06:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home