Sunday, June 05, 2005

Platonic Friends

Swen's birthday today. Happy 20th Birthday Swen!!! Wished him and his reply was : 'Tq. Ngeh ngeh ngeh.' Wahahahah...typical of him. This guy is really someone I could consider as a best friend. Yup, I might be emo with him and all but I guess we always get along well. Known him for years already (since primary) and he's like a brother to me. In fact, most of the guys are like family to me.

Almost all my friends have asked, with me hanging out with them, don't I have any sort of extra feelings for them (meaning, past the platonic terms)? Come to think of it, I used to. But it has been such long time. I've since, only sees them as brothers and friends. Crip and Swen are both totally like fun big brothers (haha..they treat me like a sister they like to sakat!). Cobaltte and Naf are both sensible friends who you come to when you want to have serious talks. Naz is also like a bro but he's a cool kind of person, only fun when he's katai-ing. Hisyam is the one everyone likes to katai because you can only know how he is but can never figure out what's on his mind. Fazly on the other hand, the one who follows the lead. The rest, nothing too important I guess. Because now, I'm close to the above.

Anyway, sent Nad back today. Gosh, I'm gonna miss her again! Nad is the type who seldom contacts you. So, it'll be quite sometime before she contacts me again (out of the blue usually). Yes, she noticed that I'm a lot different. She felt my vibes also. But luckily, I still act pretty normal and others would not notice much. Nad also pointed out that I'm temperamental/adjustable. My behaviour adjusted to people and groups. But still, not much different. I'm just what you say, mengikut rentak. Maybe, maybe. Truth is, I am just who I have been born to be, right? God made me as Me. =)

I'm gonna have to update ToW's blog. The guys asked me for updates. So, I gotta go. See ya then ChOwWWZzZaaAaa!!!

Wanting to : drive car, buy book to read, sms *silly face* (rindu...hehe), watch dvd
Listening to : Perhaps - Cake

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yg ni tatau nak comment ape lak

u wont admit that u love me
and so how am i ever to know
you only tell me
perhaps,perhaps,perhaps

a million time i asked u
n then i ask u over again
u only answer
perhaps,perhaps,perhaps

06 June, 2005 14:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home