Tuesday, May 31, 2005

From GooD To BaD

Today was starting to end up as a really fine day due to the fact I got some cheering up. Thanks!! (You know who you are) But when I got home from work, after having my nice bath...I got some news. And I went into the net and saw something.

My mood altered. Why can't they stop from hurting me? I thought they had enough. I guess not. Wasn't my break had any effect? This is just absurd! I kept telling myself not to think much about it and realizing that I am taking this matter seriously. So, I took chocolate (luckily I had some left from yesterday!). Now, feeling a lot calmer.

I told myself also that all that's been happening now is to test myself. God would not give this all if I can't handle it. He knows I am able to pull this through and to solve the problems that I am facing. And maybe, God did this to me as to let me send a message to them. So, they would notice and matured from their doings.

Right about now, with many stuff in my head, I am so glad someone's there for me and constantly cheering me up. Thanks to God...He knows better of what I need to help me through. =D Everything that happens in life has a reason right? And so, I'm placing my faith in that.

All I do is think of what I like to think off hehe and I'll be happy. Okk..off for now. ChOwwWzZzaAa!!!

3 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seorang lelaki dallas yang menurut polis mabuk seharian sebelum memaksa anak lelakinya berusia 6 tahun menembaknya di kepala.

mati akibat kecederaannya semalam lapor jurucakap hospital,Ronald MOore,42, ditembak di kepala pada hari ester ahad lalu.

sile sambong haahaahaa

02 June, 2005 18:17  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

Apabila dia mengarahkan budak itu mengacu pistol .22 ke kepalanya dan menarik picunya, kata polis
kata polis, kata polis Dallas

Keluarga lelaki itu memberitahu polis
Moore menjadi kecewa
dan agresif
selepas meminum arak vodka hampir seharian budak
lelaki itu dan abangnya berusia 11 tahun sedang bermain di rumah
Apabila Moore mendekati mereka nama kanak-kanak itu tidak didedah

amcm?? okk? =D

03 June, 2005 00:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tak ok..
nama kanak kanak itu tidak didedah.....kan

haa ade 'kan' kat ujung sile cube lagi ahh ahh ahhh

06 June, 2005 14:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home