Thursday, May 26, 2005

Remember The Past

I had a talk with one of whom I consider my closest friend in ToW club, yesterday. It started of just as a simple talk. I wanted the guys to stop teasing me because they had put their hands into my personal matter. And of course, when it gets to that I'm sure no one would want it. At first, they were teasing of how I look really happy these past days and all (is that a crime?)...but then it got deeper and I started to feel emo.

So I confessed to my friend of my feelings...that I didn't like it when they go overboard. I wanted him to stop them because he was the one who started it all. Suddenly, he opened up a topic that was already couple of years old. It was the time where he did something that our whole geng despised of and was 'punished'. I was one of them and I know where his wrong was. But we did not tell him. We simply kept it to ourselves and left him wondering what he did wrong. I guess that's where our mistake is.

He still remembers that well and carries it with him. Although we have forgive him of what he did, but still he did not know where his wrong was. To him, everything that happened was our fault. We were the ones who had the egos. He did not know that he hurted me a lot (we had something going on back then) on a lot of occasions and that I was always trying to be patient with him. Eventually, when everything seemed clear, he showed his true colours by mistake and let us all see it. That's when everyone decided to lay him off from the geng for a while so he could realize his mistakes.

Unfortunately, he did not. And judging by yesterday's discussion, he would not forget about it. How stupid I am to not realize this. He is always so nice, picking me up to clubs activities and dropping me off at my house or coming by my house to just have a chat -- just like a great friend or a brother would -- but yet he remembers the past and as he said to me 'masih takleh terima' what we did, even if we have apologized.

In this case, I could do nothing except to apologize for me and on behalf of the others. He still won't accept though. I guess it would have to take some time. Anyway, back to me being Happy. =D Yea! I still am happy although with much stuff in my head. Worries, problems, happiness, lucky...everything is jumbled up in one. But I still can't get away when people look into my eyes and say, 'Ily, you're shining.' Oh well, it is true when they say Eyes Are The Window To Your Soul.

I got to go now. I'm meeting a client in 15 minutes. So for now, ChOwWwzZZaAaa!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as

30 May, 2005 10:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home