Monday, May 30, 2005

Ily, Cheer Up!

At the office. Was feeling really down until someone cheered me up. But I did a lot of thinking (man, I'm a thinker!). I was chatting with one of ToW guys and had a quite deep talking. He told me that Hisyam pointed out my emo-ness to the guys and they had a laugh over that. He tried to talked me out of having a break from the club (although it had started) but I guess I wasn't tolerating it. I need this. Or else I'll be more emo than before.

This all occured because Swen suddenly knew something from my life and decided to spread it around. I told him already to not let the guys know. He was supposed to keep it to himself but no, he decided it would be best to tell the guys. I didn't mind all their katai-ings before because I'm used to that but this time, it was a bit too much. And just now, Swen called, I just refused the invitation to hang out with them. He sounded like he knows that I was seriously emo, but who cares? I'll be back as usual in a few days anyway.

Hmm..I have always try to accept people as who they are (switching topic). However, I don't try to accept myself as who I am. I mean, I love myself and all. But I am always skeptical of what I am capable of and I have a somewhat low self-esteem. I always say to myself, 'Xde org yg perfect. If you like a person, you got to accept his bad traits and his own self. Kene tau yg not everyone ader same pendapat dalam semua bende.' But even I am not accepting of myself and always feeling as low as I can. I hate this and I really hope to get more confidence in myself this year.

Okk2. "Jgn lyn sgt rasa2 tuh" --> I have to remember his words. Farid, nnt cheer me up some more k. I can't help it. Rasa tuh ader gak. Nvm, I'll get through this. I know I can. "Jgn lyn sgt. Kejap je tuh."

I got to go. See ya later in the next post. ChoWwWzzZaA!!




2 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"
"Ily, Cheer up!"

30 May, 2005 23:30  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

Thanks soooo much!! I am cheered up! heheh

31 May, 2005 15:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home