Saturday, May 28, 2005

Two Thoughts In An Hour

As I was eating one day (meratah lauk in exact since I don’t take rice), I thought of people who knew my habit. I used to hide this habit of mine because yes, I know others thought it’s weird. Until I let Dena in about this. Surprisingly, she does not mind and she also did not take much rice (but she ate once in a while). It had helped me to be open on everything in my life since then. Dena had helped me a lot in accepting more of myself. I am not scared anymore of telling people of my weird habit. But I sometimes feel awkward when just buying ‘lauk’ and eating it just like that. Around people like Haikal, Fyza and Kak Yati (in UKM), luckily they made me feel normal.

Some people asked why I refused to take rice. Is it a diet routine? I laughed usually. No. It’s quite funny how it happened. It has little to do with diet, that, I can say. Actually I do eat rice but when I have the mood to eat or when I am at a certain occasion like kenduri kahwin. I’m much tolerable in eating rice now than last time where I have gone 2 years without rice. It does not affect me much since I’m not an eater. I consume little and could not take too much at one time. Even when I had buffet, I eat little by little. I guess I am cursed with a small tank. Quite lucky I must say but it has its drawbacks. Man!


I am listening to my private playlist as I am writing this now. Bintang Di Surga by Peter Pan is playing. It isn’t the lyric that trigger this thought but it is the melody. Lyrics apart, the melody tells a story of its own. It’s a melody of unconditional love that grows and grows for someone. I am a musically driven person and I guess I have come to a point where I appreciate a song’s melody and decipher its meaning on my own. Whether it’s right or wrong, I don’t care because one has every right to think creatively.


And talking about Love, I guess I have been having that a lot now and in one special case, very near to having that. Somehow, it feels incredible. Life seems brighter and despite problems at work, it supports me. Before, I would say my life is as usual but if you ask me now, I’d say, My life is great! Incredible! (with a big smile on my face). I don’t know how long the feeling would hold up (if it’s for a lifetime, won’t it be great?), but while it’s here let’s cherish it. =D


I think that’s enough for now. Oh, I just read a nice piece on the net. I will post it after this. I guess I got a lot on my mind. I can post lots in one day! But let’s keep it simple yah! Heheh. It’s all because of you… -Sway by Bic Runga- Almost to the end of the song. Man, I just feel good, don’t I? =) Til next post, ChOwWwzzZzaaAa!!

Now Playing: Kabus Ribut – Butterfingers (just started)
Next Up : I'll Be - Edwin McCain
Mood : All the nicest winks on MSN hehe

2 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh bintang di surga dan seluruh warna
dan kasih yang setia
dan cahya yang nyata

now playing-lagu2 zapin
mood - silly face on msn

30 May, 2005 09:30  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

saje nak menyakat anonymous... ;) (yg msn tuh hehehhe)

30 May, 2005 09:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home