Friday, May 27, 2005

Poem : What Is This Feeling?

I wrote this last night. Inspiration from my own feelings. I won't elaborate nor would I tell who is that person (if he ever existed). For the meantime, let me hide it. Kinda fun that way hehe.


What is this feeling?
I am trying to hide,
I do not want to fall,
And get hurt in the end;
What is this feeling?
I am trying to fight.
I have given my all,
To convince we are just friends.

But the more I pulled away,
The more you came to stay;
And the farther I ran away,
The closer you are to me each day.

And when every time I said 'No',
My heart said 'Yes',
And every time I told you to go,
You came back with your very best.

So what is this feeling?
That I am trying to fight,
That I am trying to avoid;
It is stirring me inside,
It is confusing me a lot,
So would you please explain?
What kind of feeling is this?

- 26 May 2005 -

3 Comment:

Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

Anonymous tanak comment kat sini sbb hrtuh dier takut bace poem. Wahahahhah

30 May, 2005 09:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak kantuiiii...bukan ape aku x pahamje hahaha erm..popem ni pasal member x bayar hutang kan..ee takotnye..takotnyee

30 May, 2005 10:04  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

eh ehhh...pandainyerr dierrrr

30 May, 2005 10:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home