Thursday, June 02, 2005

So Many Things, But With One Thought.... ;)

Well, it's bizarre today. Why? I've been listening to Cake's song, Take It All Away, for like sooo many times! Not that it's my doings but my playlist at home kept playing the song after every few songs. Not that I don't like the song, it has been one of my most favourite songs. Serious, you guys should listen to it. Reallllly NICE!!!

I worked outside just now (I'm still at the office) and had some not-so-great time with the person I'm dealing with. I guess it must have been my collegue and my own young looks. We looked like two newbies who don't have any experiences perhaps. Hmph...how dare you underestimate us! Had to call up clients and gave them some bad news. But thankfully, they're eager to set deals with us and I am also looking forward to close this deal ASAP.

Naz called and teased again bout who else [You don't know who? Nvm, you don't have to know ;) ]. But initially I think he wanted to ask me to lepak together. Dunno who else is joining but I suspected Cobaltte and Swen maybe. Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't go. I'm thinking of skipping work tomorrow but client wants to meet me. Maybe I'll bodek Abah to go home early? Heheheh

Oh, and Nad is coming here! Going to stay with me!! On Friday which means...Tomorrow!!! Man, all the things that I want to hear from her! She must have got lots to tell me. I know she has. What's her update with that Abg? What's her life's like now? I dunno if I'll be able to tell her about my life. I dunno if she still can see through my coolness on my face (she used to can see my sadness through my calm face). But since now I am HaPPy...she'll see that! Wonder if she can see more than that........

Azfar is also coming on the 4th June. He said he wants to see me. Oh well, the old-friends meeting up again. Haven't seen him in like, 3 years maybe? And I'm not sure if Swen knows about him coming here. They had some quarrel-like thingy last I heard (but very discreetly). Not sure.. This weekend is gonna be full I predict..but no matter how full it's going to be, my mind will always be running the thoughts of, haha merely someone I know! ;)

Oh my...hahahah. Mengarut, am I? Well, time to go. Post again later. ChoWwZzaaAa!!

Now Playing : Sentiasa - D-Va [thinking of....]
Next Up : Tak Tahu - Adam [makes me think of someone lg haha]

2 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u feelin,feelin okay baby?
nana nana nanana nananana

take ur economy car n ur suitcase,
take ur psycho little dogs
take it all awayyy..


p/s : aa aahh la mmg bestla lagu yg direkomenkan oleh saudari..mane saudari dapatni..bestnye haaahaaahaaa

02 June, 2005 18:13  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

nak tau ker...
org yg bg lagu nih BEST sgt3....;)

03 June, 2005 00:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home