Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Man, Infection?!

My Grandma and Wak Samah slept over at my house today and I had quite a talk with them this morning. My mom was also there. Discovered that the 'lebam' on my nose was an infection. Aarrgghh!! Well, not a real big one. Just minor. They told me to leave it alone. 'Dier kering sendiri nnt,' as Mama said. Nor, you're the one to blame!

Anyway, got to work outside today. I thought to just scribble little in here. Thinking of trimming my hair..tp syg la. Thinking of quitting work sometime in mid-june. What else? Thinking of getting an mp3 player, want to put in my private playlist ;) hehehe. Maybe bodek Abah for new hp and car? Ahahahha..dream on Ily!

Ok2, I got to go. Post the next one later. ChoWwWZzzAaAaA!!!

2 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of getting an mp3 player, want to put in my private playlist ;) hehehe. <---private playlist tu camanee..lain macaamjeee

02 June, 2005 18:14  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

lain mcm kerrrr.....
hahhahahah
itu kan..4 me to know, 4 u to find out &tell me
haha aper aku merepek nihhhhh

03 June, 2005 00:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home