Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sceptical, I am.

Talked a lot with Nad yesterday. I noticed how sceptical someone is when he/she is having a crush on someone. Like Nad for instance, she likes someone but she is sceptical that the guy is feeling the same way. But from others' point of view, that someone ALSO likes her but is maybe torn between two. In my case, I am always sceptical of things. Even one senior said, I'm a sceptic. Gosh, am I that bad?

I don't usually believe what other people said about me and other people, especially when it's good, and when in a r/ship I'm always thinking stuff like, 'Is this enough? Am I enough?', 'Oh my...he doesn't like me anymore.' and those related. Maybe it has something to do with my self-esteem, confidence and the way I look at myself. Oh shoot...now I realized how much I'm putting myself down! And now I know why I always tell myself to think Positive!! Why didn't I think of that before? 'Because you're stupid. No! Because I'm worth it. <-- Loreal ad. Haha. No-lah. Because I may be still learning the process of life. Yeah! =)'

However, the pros in being a sceptic is you keep wanting to better yourself. You try pushing and neglecting all those negative mental putdowns and motivate yourself in acheiving your wants and goals. But I guess in my case, kinda slow the process is <-- sounds like Yoda backwards talking.

Anyway, wrote a poem. For fun I guess haha. Gtg now. Breakfast calling!!! Heheheh. ChOwWwzZaAa!!

Sitting here alone,
Here on my own;
But not lonely I feel,
Just remembering you still.

Even though a short while,
I love the way you make me smile;
Looking forward to every new day,
There are reasons for me to stay.

This place is where it began,
And I do not want it to end;
To Him I say a prayer,
That we will be ever after.

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

apebendetuuuu takot

06 June, 2005 14:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home