Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday Morning!

Somehow today even while I was asleep, the song Arah by D-Va kept swirling in my head. And the moment I opened my eyes, immediately one word came into mind. Well, I've been having that since quite some time already. Hehehe. Scary yeah...but life is supposed to be that. And I mean it in a good way.

And I guess I'm a bit fussy this morning. After getting ready for work, as usual I have to take breakfast. And once more, no food! Actually I'm getting pissed by my maid. Thing is, when my parents went to Umrah, she was doing nothing at home except cook (tak sedap pon, in my opinion). Else, she went out (dunno where!) and caught her taking (dunno if I should put stealing) MY gate remote control for the convience convenience of HER outings!

And after that, things are just going downhill. Starting to realize how I seldom eat at home during that one week and she expects us to buy/do breakfast ourselves during weekdays. She knows I NEED breakfast, can't skip that but she still does it everytime. Man! Took chocolates for breakfast anyway. Thanks Dena! (who brought that choc from Langkawi).

Enough about that. I'm meeting client today. Bank Rakyat procedure is soo complicated. Have to settle that quick. Then, after Friday prayers, going to Low Yat. Trying to get supplier for handphones. And maybe surveying mp3 players and pen drive (I need a new one!). Ehem,ehem...someone is selling me brand new mini iPod at rm200. Yeahhhh!! She must be really rich because she already had three! Wowww....

OK..since schedule is good, I better go off. Til next one up. ChOwWwZZzaAAaa!!!

Thinking of : Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
Playing now : I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home