Monday, June 06, 2005

ILynn = Bad Shape

I am not in a good mood for today. Well, after 430 pm that is. Why? At first, my sis got me so pissed. As in the Big Pissed. If she had wanted that thing, she didn't have to offer me and get me so pumped up..and then dumped me so suddenly in the dumps! Ugh! Pissed, pissed, pissed. I have been soo patient with her attitude. I know in family there's always love-hate relationship but today, she definitely raised my hate. And no, this time I'm not tolerating.

Then, with people at work who thinks I'm an innocent girl who they can bully...definitely ticked me off. Perhaps they think I don't know what's been going on around the office. Wrong! I know. And I'm disappointed at their attitudes. We're all together Malays. And still, you're simply want to take advantage of the opportunity given to you by your OWN kind. Gosh...I'm ashamed.

Chatting now with two ToW guys with my probs, since Farid had exited (I soo wish that he's here right now). And while I'm expressing my anger, I feel like crying seriously. Because I realized how much I had to get through this one whole day. As I'm talking to Cobaltte now, with all his advises, I feel so useless. My tears are on the edge honestly. I'm trying to hide it because I am at the office right now.

Man, why do I have to be so nice to people? I have always mengalah to my sister, to other people...can't I for once have a control over everything? Can't I not mengalah for just this once? And when every time not-so-good things happen, can't I not be the one to be blamed? I've just had enough of all these putdowns.

Huhhh....no worries. I'm okay. All I have to do is put on a happy face and smile. Who cares what I feel inside? Fool them. Put on my happy-go-lucky mask. Dah2 Ily, get over it. Calm down. Me, out. ChOWWZzzaaaAa!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home