Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Left this morning...

Wednesday. 8 of June. I woke up with immediate thought of that guy. Who? Haha. You don't have to know. Grabbed my phone and I was like, 'What? No message? He couldn't have forgotten, can he?' For a moment I thought he had left. But looking at the time, tried to remain positive...that he's busy arranging the group.

I was right. Fiuh! Well, said Bye to him. And here I am, thinking of...yeah..who else? But in addition, I am also thinking of Dena. Received her email. She's kind of down. Hmm..is it Virgoes down time now? However, I promised that we'll go out maybe on Friday or weekend and have a nice long talk. As for me, I'll be patiently waiting for Sunday. Gosh, I miss him! And it's only the first day! Oh no...am I crossing into THAT side? Man, it's getting deeper...and honestly, I'm scared. With a bit of excitement. But also anxious. Jumbled up.

Dena advised me not to think a lot. She told me to cherish the moment. I am happy so just go with the flow. Hmm..I used to tell myself that huh? Okk, meaning, I have to do that again. Ily, go with the flow!! =)

So...what am I going to do today? Maybe I should go jogging in the evening. Been two weeks since I've done that? Yeah. Guess so. What else can I do? Hey...I bought DVD right? I can watch Kingdom Of Heaven! And before going to jog...I could do some graphics. Learn more tricks myself. Yeah...I could do those.

I'm off now! See ya! Hehehe. ChOwWwZZzaaAaAaA!!!

Now playing : Tangisan Marhaenis - Hattan feat Dia Fadila
Next up : Sentiasa - D-Va

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home