Friday, June 10, 2005

Songs Survey

I thought at first that today was Saturday. Then I realized, it's only Friday! Man! Oh well, I went to OU with my mom and sis. Just window shopping...boring! I found a shirt I like, but I knew if I asked mom for it, she won't let. Guess I'll have to go maybe tomorrow and grabbed it. RM20 only! Yeah!

I was thinking of a song this morning because I dreamt about... haha. And I was in Living Quarters when that song was played! Wow..what a coincidence. Layan la aper lagi! Hahaha. Did this survey just for fun anyway.

Write your answer with title of songs/album with names of artists. Try it, this is fun!

1. Your choice

Edwin McCain, KRU, BSB

2. You are listening to…

Nothing Hurts Like Love [Daniel Bedingfield]

3. You would describe yourself as

- Fighter [Christina Aguilera]

- Aneh [KRU]

4. Others describe you as

- Not That Kinda Girl [Jojo]

- Crazy [Javier]

5. Your current mood

- Miss You Like Crazy [The Moffats]

- I Feel Good [James Brown]

6. Personality that attracts you

- Slumber [O@G]

- The Real Thing [Gwen Stefani]

7. Your life is

- Colors [Utada Hikaru]

- Long, Long Road [Bo Bice]

8. What do you do/need when you’re upset?

- Chocolate [Kylie Minogue]

- Sahabat [Peter Pan]

- The Getaway [Hilary Duff]

9. What are you thinking now?

- You [Jennifer Love Hewitt]

- Sitting, Wishing, Waiting [Jack Johnson]

10. How do you love?

- Aku Masih Setia [Dia Fadila]

- This Is Different [Joey McIntyre]

11. Describe your partner or crush.

- Amazing [George Michael]

- Satu [Dewa]

12. Your dreams are

- Wonderful [Ja Rule]

- Talk Shows On Mute [Incubus]

13. Your family is

Bittersweet Symphony [The Verve]

14. What kind of friend are you?

- Kita Tertawa [Peter Pan]

- I’ll Be Your Crying Shoulder [Edwin McCain]

15. Your advices

- Love Is A Movement [Switchfoot]

- God Is In This Place [Plus One]

16. When you’re mad,

- Crush [Mandy Moore]

- Negatif [KRU]

17. What do you want in a partner?

- Loving Me 4 Me [Christina Aguilera]

- I’ll Be your Crying Shoulder [Edwin McCain]

- True [Ryan Cabrera]

18. What do you want to be remembered as?

- One In A Million [Bosson]

- Concrete Girl [Switchfoot]

- Istimewa [Indigo]

19. What don’t you like?

- Overprotected [Britney Spears]

- Never There [Cake]

- Sandiwara [Tyco]

20. What do you want to do now?

- Still Around [Jennifer Lopez]

- Play That Funky Music White Boy [James Brown]

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home