Thursday, June 09, 2005

Counting The Days

He messaged in Friendster! So HaPPy! =D Counting the days...

Watched Kingdom of Heaven. Yup..definitely a nice movie! Orlando Bloom looked really HOT! That's the first time I said that about him because I only liked him in LOTR. I didn't really think his face suited with black hair...but in Kingdom of Heaven, he's just WOW....

Went out with Dan and Arif to OU (haven't gone out with these two for some time). They wanted to eat. I was only accompanying them. Besides, I was craving for McD's shake. But I didn't get one...and I still want that shake.

Today, at 130 pm, me and ToW guys are going Bowling @ Bangsar again. Yeahh! I guess because it's cheap. RM3/game for student. Good price huh? Next time, anyone want to join?

Watched Cit-Cat Umie Aida and Ako Mustapha (thought of him).
Watched Diari AF...Elliza sang D-Va's song (thought of him).

Okayy...just say it. I'm crazy? Yeah...I probably am. So what? Hahaha.

Alright, I am sleepy. Time to sleep. See ya then. ChOwWzzZzzZAaaAaA!!!

Now playing : I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder - Edwin McCain
Next up : Mr Ronald Moore - Pretty Ugly
Doing : Surveys, Counting days, Chatting (Dena and Cobaltte)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home