Saturday, June 11, 2005

AF Concert Tonight!

Instead of waiting until Sunday which is tomorrow, I end up waiting for Monday! Flight problem it seems. But yesterday, chatted online. That actually made my day. =)

Went out with the guys to our usual Friday port at Bangsar Seafood. Then, went karaoke-ing. Not at Bangsar Avenue, where it'll cost us RM270 for just a normal room, but at Cobaltte's house. His parents weren't around so we karaoke-ed like mad. Haha. We did imitations of singers like Aqua in the song 'Barbie Girl'. It was hilarious!! And I came back home so late (Swen didn't want to send me home. They were having such great time). As usual, I knew already I was about to get the lecture from Mama and Abah.

Oh, tonight I will be going to Akademi Fantasia's concert. Yeah! Free tix courtesy of Hana, a friend of my sis who has been a friend of mine too. In fact, my sister's friends are all my friends also. I guess they're just as crazy as me. But I'm not vogue or 'Hot Chick' like them. Haha!

This coming week will be one busy week for me I guess. I have soo many things to do:
  1. Settle hostel placement (no, I haven't secured one yet)
  2. Plan the PD trip (next weekend)
  3. Get mp3 player!
  4. Settle OSON and give the rest to Khairul Marketing.
  5. Claim salary!
I guess that's it for now. I'm thinking to go OU. Hmm...we'll see about that. If Dena can't go, I'll ask Nor to go with me (surely she will want to follow!). Okk..ChOwWWZzZZaaaAa from me!

p/s: AFUNDI Idayu and Yazer!!!

Playing now : Sex and Candy - Marcy Playground
Next up : 40 Kinds of Sadness - Ryan Cabrera
Mood : OK + Thinking of ----- + Want to go shopping.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home