Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Guys

Went out with Cobaltte, Swen and Hisyam at 3 pm. They saw the problem look on my face instantly. Our initial plan to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith was cancelled since all nearby theatres were sold out (and I only knew last minute when the guys told me they want to go eat). So, headed to Homst, a restaurant near here.

The guys did not hesitate to ask me what happened. They knew something was not right. And so I told them about the fight I had with Mama and the pressure at home. Then, we all had our share of stories. Perhaps the critical home stories would be mine and Cobaltte. We both are in a similar situations except in mine, my mom is the queen control and in his, it's his Dad.

I know that I really cherish their friendship. They're the best guy friends you could ever have. They know me inside and out. Mostly. When I'm with them, it's a free world for me. I don't have to be much in control. We have known for years and years and are always together in a group...so it's never awkward and we all know each other well. Besides, when we're together all of us, we're a family. A family that no one can touch. We back each other up and we have our ups and downs just like a family.

These guys are those who makes me happy and smile. My happiest moments are 98% with the guys. They're my brothers! Unbeknownst to my parents, they have helped me a lot through thick and thin. Lately, Mama doesn't like me to hang out with them. I don't know why...I mean, it's not a crime to be friends with them! Why judge them? She does not know that without these guys, I think I'll be empty. I won't be who I am today. They have accepted me as who I am and is always supportive of my changes. Even though they made me emo or mad sometimes, but they never fail to stick by me.

That's the story for today. Bluevirgo out. ChOwWWZzZaAAaa!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home