Saturday, June 18, 2005

Away

Yes, I'm heading to my Getaway! I want away from this house...and I thought maybe if I am out this weekend, it'll be good for me. So, I will be outta the house about 830 am. This would be great, I hope so. I pray to God to give me strengths while I'm off, so that I can calm my mind and search for the right solution.

Besides, I am not the only one who will be away. He will also be away, and the best part is, to Langkawi! Gosh, how I wish could trade places with him. I mean, chocs n stuff there are cheap! Ferrero Rocher (30 pieces) is only RM19! Imagine that!

Anyway, I am off to find piece of mind. See you guys on Sunday or Monday? Yeah...that's from me. ChOwWWZzzZaaAaa!!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. saw your site on my referer list. nice writing. looks like it came from the heart. anywhoo, good luck finding peace and happiness. all the best.

19 June, 2005 07:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home