Wednesday, June 22, 2005

AF 3rd Concert

Watched AF repeat just now. It was quite exciting because my favourite students, Yazer and Idayu really hit it! And I still stand on saying that Marsha is just soo sexy. Plus I liked the song that she sang and she was just really really pretty. Idayu was perfect so is Yazer. I like them both!




I have their songs downloaded in my PC already. Yeah! HEhehehhe. Curiga and Suatu Masa sang by Idayu and Yazer, originally from Ning Baizura and M. Nasir. Err...actually I don't know what to write. I'm in the process of collecting Rm2000. I know, that's a LOT. Think Ily..Usaha! Okk, it will definitely take time for me to get that money. Man, how? I have to think. (Ily, you're always thinking.)

Okk..time for me to go. ChOwWwzZzzZzAaaAaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home