Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm back & last night's F1 a bummer!

I'm back! It was such a great weekend! Man, really it was. PD was hot but with the guys with me, I felt loose. No probs in my head at all...except that I was always thinking of him. Even now, I felt the urge of messaging him but maybe a little later, I'll just miss call. Hehe.

The pix are already in my HD. So far, I've got 115 pictures. They'll be more, I tell you. Swen, Hisyam and Amin haven't send me theirs. I was the cameragirl, as usual, so there won't be much pix of me (bummer!). But someone had to sacrifice to take pictures rite? Anyway, we arrived at about 4++pm and stayed at Aji's grandfather's house at the Saujana area. We also went to the Saujana Beach and had a real blast.

Bbq in the night and the guys had shisha afterwards (courtesy of Amin) with ghost stories...heheheh. I don't have much to tell now. My mind's kinda empty...maybe because I'm just missing........? ;)

Oh yeah...last night's F1 suck! 6 cars ended up racing. Cars using Michelin tyres were advised to pull into the pit as a sign of protest over the unsafe track. For more info, here are the stories :

>> US race boycott set 'to harm F1'
>> Only six cars start U.S. Grand Prix
>>
14 cars boycott U.S. GP over tires

Gotta go now. Pretty tired I guess. But I wanna go watch AF now. I'll be back later. ;) Bye. ChOwWzZZaaAaaa!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish..beznyer g PD..
x ajak pon..
isk..isk...:'(

21 June, 2005 14:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home