Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Long Live!!

There was nothing much. Just that I've been thinking a lot. This and that. Some stuff that's bothering, some are just worth thinking about... I've got less than a month til I enter uni again. Oh man! The continuing struggle.

Today, KTR appeared in Berita Harian. KTR = Kelab Teater Rimba. Yes, I'm active in theatre. Khalid Salleh commented about our performance at Shah Alam Museum, a piece called 'Perkahwinan'. Despite the comments, we at KTR will take those as words of wisdom and learn through it. But creative ideas from young teaterawan will not stop. We will continue with our effort, work and journey. Long live KTR!

And I have update ToW's blog. Yes, we had fun with the sun and all ;) hehe. I have also posted some pictures at the blog. All in all, we had 200++ pix (WOW) but of course, not all will be displayed. Just enjoy what is there yah! Mama is starting to dissaprove me with the guys, but she can't do that. ToW is my family. They're my brothers and some of us even vowed that we will maintain our family and as one member said, "Susah sama susah". Long live TTDIonWHEELS!

>> TTDIonWHEELS blog site

Okk, I'll be off now. See you guys later...ChOwWwzzZZzZAaAaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home