Sunday, June 26, 2005

Occupied & Energised

I have been really occupied these few days. Out and about. Mainly in the day. I try to stay home at night because of my mom's babbles. Man, her mouth seems to have a life of it's own. But all it does is criticises, babbles and scolds all day long. Before she went to Mekah, she has a quite short temper but since she was back from the Holy Land, it seems that her temper was even more short. Probably triple than before. And she has been very very sensitive. Ugh!

For two days, I had very little sleep. But enough for my body to take it. 3 hours of sleep a day. Cobaltte was surprised that I have so much energy even with that kind of sleep. But I do. Yesterday, I baked a cake because I was simply craving for one. Then went out to meeting. Back home, I did more work. And today's plan : Out after Zohor for meeting and more meeting at 6pm.

I have been working on my website. Yes, I have one. I had neglected it but when Farid found it, I was shocked it still existed. So thanks to him, I'm doing a total make-over on the website. The design is pretty girlish, does not potray a brutal side of me. But I liked it. You can visit it here, it is still in construction though : www.bluevirgo14.tripod.com

Now, in TTDIonWHEELS there is some stir going on inside. Guys do have a big ego yah. A member of the club feels threaten by other members, because we have been business-minded lately and have always been together discussing. He feels left behind I guess, but maintains his ego. Oh well, we decided now that friendship remains friendship. Other stuff, will have to stay outside of the club for the meantime. (waiting for money to roll in)

Last night, Cobaltte was expressing his thoughts on long distance relationship. Which caught my attention. He told me lots. Like how it's not about meeting up, hanging up or anything. That you have to be open and mature about this kind of thing. There are many mind-openers that he gave me. Maybe in some other time, I will share it here.

Okay, I'm off to working on stuff again. Til next post. ChOwwWwzzZZzaAAaaa!!!

p/s: Such a great feeling when he understands you well. =)

1 Comment:

Blogger Haneesa said...

no doubt, mothers can be momsters sometimes, but this is what a friend of mine who lost his mom once said "nanti dah takde, time tuh la kita pk nape kite benci sangat dia bebel2 dulu."

i guess it's true that we never really know what we've got until it's gone right?

long distance- been there, done that, still in one. it can work. it can. but it requires special diets and extra workouts for the heart =)

26 June, 2005 21:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home