Sunday, July 03, 2005

I Find It Hard 2 Say...But...

Been surfing a lot and doing nothing a lot too. =P The guys invited me to joined futsal but because they are going at midnight, I simply refused. Wanted to go online actually. Besides, I don't really have the mood to go out late because I planned to go to Low Yat tomorrow.

Anyway, we had our school's reunion at Ayob's house which is okay, fun I guess. Watched AF concert while I was there. I like Yazer no matter what. And Marsha had replaced that empty spot in me since Idayu's departure. But I still like Idayu ok. She has talent! Oh..two were out. Amy (finally!) and Reza.

These days, not to say things are different but there is just that 'sparkle' that live in me. I actually don't have guts to tell all this and I always keep stuff inside me. I get embarrased when I feel something more. I don't know why. But after I had quite a talk with Fiz (at the reunion), I realized it's a small thing. Just go with the flow. Be bold but in a moderate kind of way. So, the real deal is...I'm thinking a lot about someone..and missing him a lot for that matter now.

Funny ain't it? I rarely say that openly. Missing him...WOW. But as of right now, let's not care about it. Reminder : Don't think too much. Go with the flow. If in the end, it's not going +ve, I will have to accept although I admit, I think I will be disappointed and probably hurt. I have to try to be open. All that I'm facing and will be facing are all things to be learnt in the future.

Ermm...I guess that's it for now. Dunno else what I should say. Can I go now? ChOwWWwzZZzaaAAaa!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home