Friday, July 01, 2005

Idea-less Day

Today was just a typical at home. It's quite boring you see. Well, like usual, chatting is the activity and doing some otehr stuff but I guess went you chat a lot, eventually you'll come to a point where you don't know what else to talk about. But I guess some silences are no harm. Sometimes, silence is good. Not silence treatment though.

Tonight, going to watch Unleashed. The guys practically wanted me to go although it all seemd poyo. Haha..come on..you can't expect me to believe that they won't go just because I'm not watching rite? I know better hehehe. But then, I also know it's just their bait to get me to watch. Oh well, since I'm a niceee person *cough, cough* I'll go watch the movie.

Had this whole new thing..but maybe that's just for me to know. Not for you to find out ;) What else? Just got my cheque yesterday. Haven't cashed it yet. Maybe tomorrow or Monday. Mom is nagging again. This time about getting college thingy. I told her that I did not secure one..and now only she had the nerves to nag me. She should have done that earlier.

Uhh..okk2. I'm soo blank. Wanted to go jogging..but soo lazy. Duno what else to do...dunno what else to talk about..hmm....guess I'm out now. ChOwWwzzzZaAAaaa!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home