Sunday, July 03, 2005

Life-less Sunday

What a boring Sunday! Staying home and doing practically nothing (except bit of TV watching and onlining). Suggested to Abah to go to Low Yat and he told me he had work to do. Now is already 5 pm and I don't see him going anywhere at all! He's watching TV and sleeping! I'm not pissed or anything but I am just sooo boreddd...! =(

Plus the fact that I am missing him a lot...and yeah, obviously staying home is not helping in lessening that feeling. Nor is also feeling very very bored. Maybe we can both lure Abah to go to Dunkin Donut after this? Hmm...not a bad idea. We'll just say that we're really really bored and feels like we have no life (that's a bit over huh? Haha)...and we want to go out. Even if bringing us for a ride around Damansara and Penchala is enough already. We need outside air!

Okk...let's go with the plan...hahahahha. I'll update with the resukts ;) ChOwWWzzzZzZZAAAaAaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home