Wednesday, July 06, 2005

When Things Are Just The Way You Like It...

Finally! Went out today. Yeahh! =D But nowhere too far. Just OU. With who? Hehehehhehe. With him. Yeap. *smiles* He came all the way from his place to mine and that has already made me feel...hmm...something else. ;)

Anyway, went watching movie, Batman Begins. Comments? Haha..it was a good movie. But with many poyo macho elements in it ahahahhaha. Many explosions scenes in the movie and the real actions were nearly at the last part. I found the bat tank to be very nice for a starter. It has good stuff that comes with it although it's very big and detectable. But nonetheless, enjoyed the movie (even though the aircond was soo soo cold!!). Nothing much after that at OU. Just bersiar-siar around OU, window shopping, talk and laugh a lot. Hahahahaha!

I bought a cap! With Tazmania imprinted on it. It's sooo cute! I've been wearing a headgear (cap/hat/bandana) quite often and decided that it's time for me to get a proper cap. And I did today. New guitar picks for me today since I kept losing it. The guys always borrow and misplaced it. Oh well...

So..I guess that's a short account of today. Hehehe. My mood? One of the best ;) I'm a bit tired...but it's alll good! Oh yeah...news about hostel thingy. My friend told me I can stay at her room while I'm appealing if I want to. But I said to her that I may be staying with her 2 days a week. But if I feel leceh to ulang-alik, I'll consider in staying there first.

So that's it. ChOwWWzZzzzAaAaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home