Sunday, July 10, 2005

Not chatting....

Well, it's already 12 midnight. I'm not chatting with him. We're getting ready to enter uni. He's probably packing. And me, going to write appeal letter after this. I have to be ready with a few letters. Tomorrow, going to Kolej AMIN to appeal. Monday, to Kausar. And maybe Burhan. We'll see how it goes. I'm also praying that I get Dato' Onn. Appealed there before went off holiday.

As about now, apart from all these 'rayuan' stuff and registration subjects on Monday, I am just thinking of him (isn't there a day that I don't think of him now?). I may not say it often or say it to him just now, but I do miss him. Even while doing some work like just now - recovering the house computer from a hell of bad spywares and fixing a tall lamp - he's on my mind. Crazy am I?

It's not like I haven't tried shutting it off, but I found that it was of no use. I knew already that I'm stuck here. And I am actually enjoying this. Now just enjoying, but drawn into. Everyday...there seems to be more reasons for me to stay, for me to love. It is a new journey...new things to explore, interesting stuff may appear, obstacle may come, clean and bumpy paths waiting ahead...and I am all prepared. =)

And this is ILynn reporting from home. Hehe. Til next time. ChOwWWwZZzAaAaa!!

Current fave : Segudang Cinta - Ada Band
Playing now : Sesuatu Yang Indah - Padi Cover (dunno who sang)
Next up : To Be With You - Mr. Big
Mood : Miss him...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home