Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Gesture

I got back from UKM yesterday. He sent me home. =) But that is not why I'm writing. It is because of his gesture. Coincidencely, when he was about to gerak from my house, Mama got back from fetching my last sis at tuition. I saw his car was about to stop but I thought none of it and just went into the house straight away. But the truth is, he wanted to stop and just kind of introduced himself to Mama.

When I knew that, it made me feel flattered + shocked because none of my other guy friends ever did that. It proved that he is definitely different and okay, to me, something special. =) Mama asked about him after that but I did not elaborate much. Only today I told her that about his intention to stop his car, meet her and all. And guess what? She liked the fact that he's like that! She said it was a really nice gesture from a friend of mine and compared that to my other guy friends' action if they were given the same situation. I think she kind of suspected or something...but just kept quiet and did not ask THE question (but it's not like I am hiding the truth...we're not a couple or anything).

It did not stop there though. She asked who else was in the car when we went out in the day. I sneakily skipped that one. Hehehe. I'm quite good at changing topic I guess. = P However, although I'm in the clouds with these feelings going on in me, I have to remind myself of the real fact. I have no rights to just go out and say things as if he is my own. Because he is not.

It does not matter if I get jealous (although so far there is only one time) or if I just want him with me...because in the end, I have to realize that we're like this now. Not that I am complaining much (I don't deny that my mind sometimes wonder) because people always say, "If you're meant to be, you will be." Anyhow, I will just be here now. Cherishing the moment that I have. I am happy as for now, and pray to God I'll be happy for future to come. =)

Kk..I think that's too much for this post. I'll be off. See ya friends! ChOwWwZZzaaAaa!!


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home