Wednesday, August 17, 2005

For the sake of writing

Sepenuhnya aku...ingin memelukmu...mendekap penuh harapan...tuk mencintaimu...

Haha...that song has been on my head most of the time. Love that song!

Right now, I'm in the lab. Doing assignment - English. I am thinking of changing website for my web presentation. Initially I took the Xtion Paintball website but found it difficult to let it load on the fac's computer. So, now I decided to switch to F1 website. I have a mock presentation next week, so I got to prepare a little bit for it.

Life, has been interesting so far. Few emotional problems with Theatre group, KTR. Not too many probs with him...haha. Actually, we're pretty comfortable with our relationship. Hehehhe. Love him so.


Studies...I would say has its ups and downs. I missed class for a week because of bad fever. And unluckily enough, it was assignment week. Most of classes conducted were given assignments. But fortunately for me, my groups managed it for me. And I, of course, apologized to them for my absence. Now, I am trying to cover back what I missed...hopefully can do.

Nothing else to write actually. Just merely writing for the sake of writing? Ahahahahah =P
Hmmm...which F1 website should I take? Okk..ChOwWwZzZZzaaaAAaa!!

Now Playing : Menanti Sebuah Jawaban - Padi
Next Up : Pudar - Rossa

p/s: I have netball match today! Wish me luck k!

2 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

manjang lagutu je

21 August, 2005 09:31  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

hehehhehe best kan kan kan

21 August, 2005 16:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home