Monday, July 25, 2005

Dini and UIA

Back in UKM. At the lab now. Waiting to go to English. Anyway, my sister got into UIA. Haha...she's never been away from home. Moreover, it's UIA!! Knowing her, I know she's down about the whole thing. She dreamt of going to private college taking mass comm or sumthing related. But yeah, yesterday me and my parents sent her there (I have to carry the big heavy bag for her!).

And also I found out another thing. Sadly, she broke up with Hafiz. Man, I really liked the guy. He's nice to me at least even though a bit 'skema' and very the good innocent (not really) kinda person. Anyhow, I did expect this to happen sooner or later coz Nor has been telling me a little about her probs with Hafiz. Oh...and secretly, if she ended up with Hanif (her best guy friend), I will not be surprised either. Why? Haha...Hanif used to have a big crush on her and now, looking at the fact that she's soo close to him (in terms of friendship), anything can happen. As for my opinion, I don't object. =) Hanif is a fine guy too. In fact, I used to encourage her to give that guy a chance (she did not though).

So, that's about it. Nothing much been going on in my part of life (haha as if!). =P Nah...not telling it now. Maybe later if I feel generous to blab about my pretty great life now. Hehehe. I got to go now. Forgot that I haven't done my English exercise. See you next time. ChOwWwWzZzZaAAaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home