Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Investigator

Like I said before, "Love is such a beautiful thing but also complicated." But even though complicated as it is, it doesn't stop me from embracing it. Love is really a beautiful feeling...so cherish it while it's there. And for me, not only while it's there because I hope that this love I have now will be here with me forever. So, I will keep it for the rest of my life. =)

Things have been great now...and I'm grateful for it. I guess the only problem is studies. Everything is going on a fast scale and I really hope that I could catch what I left behind. I'm having exam on Monday and there are 2 papers that I have to kill. I'll go study after this...

Oh yeah, at home right now...my cousin is here, Yaya. Many things happened. Found out that Mama is investigating my personal life, in specific, my love life. Dear Yaya told me that Mama asked her many questions about us girls and whether we have boyfriends or not. As I suspected, Mama is on my trail. But not in a bad way, alhamdulillahh...

Although I am on Cloud 9, my feet is still on the ground. I feel the reality and I know that no life and relationship goes as smooth as the flowing river. I hope that I am prepared for whatever comes and be strong to face it. I met his sister and had a chat with her. It surprised me of how easy it is for me to get along with her, although not a lot. But yeah, I don't feel awkward at all with her. It's fun to talk with her seriously. =)

Hm, actually there's more to talk about. But I'll keep that for the next post ok? For now, ChOwWzZAaA!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home