Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sticking with what I have...

In the lab. Lab 9 specifically. With him and Adam here. Of course, they are busy with their own Net stuff anyway. Yesterday, I suddenly felt a bit pissed off. Well, not exactly pissed...in our Malay word, bengang. It's of something that I took rather personally even though it's nothing really. But I guess, I don't want changes. I hope that things would get better though.

This week studies are hectic. Juggling with many stuff. Projects, exams, going out and presentations. I'm pretty beat actually...haven't slept much these past few days. Slept late, woke up early at 5 am. And today, Salwa and I decided to fast. It's Syaaban and it's good to fast. =)

Wow...this lab is cold! I'm going to freeze in here..brrrr~ I don't really know what to write. I guess I haven't write in a while. Busy, busy, busy. Plus the fact that I'm always in UKM and not at home. However, I'm going back this Friday. Yippeee! Mom has been asking if I would come back this weekend. I know why ;) hehehe it's birthday weekend!

Oh, two days ago I met Ina, my cousin, who came by KPTM because she had to do some lab work. Brought him with me. And it was a good meet-up. Much sakat-ing from him (the usual). But whatever he does, he is still the best guy ever! =D Wish that my family would see how happy I am with him. But...it'll have to wait. Hehehe. That's a bit soon. Actually, I am happy but there's always stuff that threatens and I don't like that. My feelings won't change but I don't like the way the environment and our consciences changing our relationship.

Oookay ILynn. That's enough. You're thinking too much (Am I?). Anyway, I better go. Got studies to concentrate on. All in all, I have to be strong and believe in us and my own life.
Right now, I'll stick by with what I have. =)

1 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full post
Hard Seven covers the culture of politics and the politics of culture. Frank Sennett also writes about politics for Seven.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Airline Secrets Revealed##
website. It pretty much covers Finding really cheap airline tickets online! if you plan on travel soon you should check it out, you can save you 10%-50% off your next airfare!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

07 September, 2005 10:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home