Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What's good...


That's my Baby Taz. =) The one he gave me last Sunday. I was so thrilled and happy getting it. Now at night Taz is always beside me...huhhhuhu. It's sooo cuddly!! Yeaaaa~~~! Love him so much! (But even if he didn't give me Taz, I still love him more right..thehehehhe).

Today, 13 September. Wow...another few hours, and I'll be 20. But truthfully, I already felt 20. Maybe because I've been through much then..and also now. So, I feel like I've been living for so long. Twenty...and already happy with what I have (although the thing that I don't have is wealth. Gotta work first.)

Today, nothing much happen yet. Just went breakfast this morning with him. And he insisted on bringing me somewhere in the occasion of my birthday. Although I said that it's okay, that it's no need to (because what matters to me is being with him, which is more than enough already), but eventually I just agreed. If that's what he really want to do, then okay. Kuturutkan jela sayang...

Tomorrow, luckily no lab. So no 9 am class. But I have to prepare for cognitive exam at 12. And fortunately, objective questions! Fiuh!! No problem, I can do it. =)

Yesterday, after my English class, went out with Fiza to this restorant called Sarina. We just drank and eat fries and of course, our usual girl talk. Man, it's been quite some time since we really spend time together. Then, we went to Warta to buy some stuff and talk some more. Hehehe. Me & Fiza. Back together. (Doesn't that sounds weird? Hahahhahah).

Gotta chow now. So, til next time. ChOwWWwzZZZaAaa!!!

2 Comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhhh..lawanye taz tuuuuuhhhhhhh

13 September, 2005 16:07  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

hehehe thankkkk uuuu

21 September, 2005 09:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home