Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wonderrr

Discovered something. Mama had been asking my sis about him. Hermm....what's it about I wonder...

It's not bothering me so much...I'm just curious about what are being asked. I know that she's been suspecting all along. Come on...someone sending me back home, me driving someone's car to class, etc...there is every reason for her to be suspicious.

I guess I don't really care of hiding anything anymore. If she were to find out, let her find out by herself. I'm not going to tell. After that, maybe I'll admit hhuhuhuhu.

Today at my university, we had some election going on. You know, the uni politics kinda thing. I just went to vote just now. Done my part already. Fiuh! Truth is, I'm a bit lazy to go to class. Been feeling rather tired these days. Thought that I might be down with something but...maybe not. Well, hopefully not!

Nothing else to say. All I know is, tomorrow will be Cobaltte's birthday. Better not forget to wish him! I'm off now. ChOwWWwzZZzzaAAaaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home