Friday, December 02, 2005

Him

I love my bf. I love him more than I could ever love any man (not to say I would!) except my father of course...but even that is a respectful love. And so, I truly love my bf. He is the #1 man in my life for now and forever. The one thing that I would regret is if we do not reach the final stage of our relationship.

There's never a moment where I don't ever think of him. Sometimes when I think too much, I got scared. Why? Well, things began popping up in my head. What if the unexpected happened? What if he gets bored of me? What if one of us becomes unfaithful? What if...what if...what if... Too many what ifs. I've cried when I got scared. I never felt the feeling before and I didn't like it. And at that time, I knew that my love for him was of no boundaries.

He taught me things that I never knew. I learnt to love him, my family, others and most importantly, myself. He made me want to be better for him and for myself. He made me want to change and he made me feel pretty (even though I am not). He loves me for me and I love him for who he is and for who I am with him. I took a slow time in learning how to be a great gf to him...and he waited patiently.

He is the one man who can handle me, who knows me inside out, who cares a hell lot for me, who is able to go through the hurt I have given him and still stay with me. He loves me when I could not love myself. He tolerates me in all of my bad times. He offers me his when I need a crying shoulder. He soothes me down when I am at rage or anger. He raises me up when I am not at my best. He tells me I am pretty when I feel like I am not. He takes great care of me when I am not well. God, I never wished for someone better. I love him and only him.

I used to have a hard time in trusting other people…him included. Although he questioned why I can’t easily trust him (long time ago), he did a lot for me. He said he will do/give anything so that I can fully trust him. But then, all I need was for him to prove that he truly love me. That was then. And in the course of our relationship, my bf never stopped believing in me. He believes that I would someday change by my own. He believes that eventually I would know how to behave better and know what is best. He believes that I will become the best of me. =)

I guess the point of why I am writing this is because:

1. I am thinking of him every single second.

2. I am missing him terribly bad!

3. I am appreciating all of what he has done for me

4. I want to keep this as an account of what loving him feels like.

5. I miss him, I miss him, I miss him!!!

6. And, finally, because I am in love with him and will always be!


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home