Saturday, July 14, 2007

provide me with love, pls!

Work is aging me. Fast.
Being home late at night everyday is draining my energy.
Moreover, I am a morning person.
I'm not used to waking up at 11 or 12 in the afternoon.

The people in my team has been here for more than a month.
And I'm the newest childborn at only a week old.
How am I supposed to catch up with all of them?
Having had their training and all.
I am only a week old and now they're expecting me to walk all by myself.
With no time to relax, with no formal training and all.

This may be what people call: a test for me to get through
But I have to admit, that I am pressured right now.
I have no confidence and faith in myself.
Yes, although I told myself before that I'm going to improve on this...
But I seemed to fail every time!

I was hoping he would calm me down with his soothing words...
Not try and make me feel more like this useless person that has no self-confidence...
with low self-esteem...
Which I know that I have all these qualities...
But to me, he's not sounding as if he's supporting me.

It may be my misunderstanding.
It might be after all, my fault.
But right now, I'm all negative.
So, anyone want to try to push me into positivity?

Labels: , ,

2 Comment:

Blogger artisticklytouch said...

love love love love love love love

positivepositivepositivepositive

he he he come on la sis jangan sedey2..

pasal keje:
diaorang pun sama lost jugak thats y they dont teach u

pasal bf:
he might b in a negative mood himself..

20 July, 2007 16:42  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

hmm that may be it la. diorg xtau also. but there r more things they know, that i dont know at all.

about him...dunno la. it is hard...plus the fact that im beginning to like this work environment. i just dont know how he will react if i wish to stay at my workplace for long

21 July, 2007 00:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home