Thursday, October 19, 2006

=(

Have you ever felt like u've worked your ass off over something and it still come short? You have put a lot (when I say a lot it means a whole LOT) of effort at something you want to accomplish but people are saying that it's just not enough. I am facing one right now.

My r/ship. I have gone through so many, many changes...and yet, he's still not satisfied with what I've become. I've changed my lifestyle, I've changed my appearance, I've changed my attitude...still it's never enough for him. I asked myself few hundred times already, what more do I have to do? He said that he loved me just the way I am. But why do I have the feeling that he's trying to make me into one of his fantasy girl?

I'm sad. Sad because he always say that he knew me well. But does he? Why did he make me cry then? And I'm sad because I cannot be his fantasy girl. That no matter how much I try, it will never be enough. I told him that to change, I need time. Right now, he's not giving me that.

I know that most girls would want him as a bf. A non-smoker. Perfect child for any parents. Respectful to the elders. Would do anything for his girl...well, not everything I supposed. He reckon that I am lucky to have someone like him. So is most of my frens anyway. I just wish...he would stop hurting me like today. Lose his horrible temper. I hate it. I hate to be screamed at.

I guess I'm too weak. I wish I can just run off to my frens and tell them about my problems. But I've changed my lifestyle. For him. And I'm left alone. With no one to share my problems with. Here I am. Wanting to cry again. Alone.

9 Comment:

Blogger ladysue said...

vhats??

tula, susah kite nak puaskan hati semua orang. a good fren of mine once sed, it is important to love urself first, b4 u worry bout what other ppl think.

in the all that matters is urself. if ur happy with urself, everything else will fall into place.

im having a crisis of my own. n wat more i miss home so bad. this raya just sux to the maximum of the maximum!

cant wait to come bac home...cant wait...

23 October, 2006 01:36  
Blogger own way said...

hiii....

stumble upon yr blog when was juz surfin 4 Jehan Miskin... :)

for me, you should change for yourself. whats the point of changing for others, when actual fact, to him, you are still the same?
lose temper is not a perfect child, girl..
anyway human beings are not perfect....
y not have a talk w yr bf?

27 October, 2006 11:43  
Blogger Elhakim said...

You said:
"I know that most girls would want him as a bf. A non-smoker. A non-smoker.


heh..heh...heh... it appear to be no gurl in the world want me...
he..he...he.(once again)

07 November, 2006 18:22  
Blogger SJ said...

wah.. i can relate to most of 'em.
sangatlah tak tau nak buat apa ni.

16 November, 2006 19:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virgo is a very strong sign and never let anyone get in their way. Just value yourself girl, no one deserve to be yelled at, at least by their love ones.

06 December, 2006 22:31  
Blogger Acaii Jawe said...

u know what mate, i've been thru all this things before...we just change everything just to make sure he/she accept us:( but there will be a time when we feel bored and tired doing that...just like me~hiks..

sometimes, kita tak bleh nak puaskan hati pasangan kita..sbb tu ada give and take dlm hubungan kita..kita bukan mencari org yg sempurna tapi pasangan yg bahagia saling lengkap melengkapi antara satu dgn lain..:)

yg penting kita mestilah terima kelemahan dan kekurangan dia sepertimana kita menerima kelebihan2 yang ada kat dia..:)

sy penat buat sume tu dan amik keputusan untuk putuskan hubungan dgn dia...and i'm surprised to see that i become much much better person compared with my relationship wif her before..sy lebih gembira, bebas dan relief sangat..:)~fuh

07 December, 2006 08:41  
Blogger shafarina said...

from my 8 yrs in this marriage thing, i learnt a few things

1) kalau dia suka, dia akan terima kita seadanya
2) kalau berubah utk orang lain dan bukan utk diri kita.. macam tak kena ajerrr
3) jgn niat utk ubah seseorang lepas berkahwin - takkan jadi punya. Baik carik yg memang dah ngamĀ² sesuai utk kita

tapi, itu kitalah. orang lain, mungkin berbeza. think faisal was rite!

07 December, 2006 09:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure every problem we had, we must face it. Never run away from 'em. If you try to get away from em, it will get closer. Tell the man himself what u want, what u already sacrify. Be honest..yea sometimes, it gonna a bit hard, thx god!!!, that the best approach to deal with such problem. Whateva!!

07 December, 2006 15:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ur self 1st.
change because u want to change, NOT because he wants u 2 change.
be the real person infront of him, hiding on a mask is a big NO NO.

13 December, 2006 23:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home