Thursday, July 06, 2006

Appreciate

I met my bf today. We've been apart for a few days. Thing is, I realize how hard it is to be apart from him for more than two days. He sent me home by riding on the commuter with me. And when we actually parted, a feeling came over me.

That feeling tells me that I need him for the rest of my life. I realize that I haven't done much appreciation on everything that he did for me. I do acknowledge...but I did not appreciate much. When I sat beside him on the train and talked about the future, I wanted so badly that the future is now. I mean, that we have our own occupation and is ready to settle down. I realize more and more that I don't know what the future holds for us. One thing I do know is that I will be with him.

I don't want us to always have a fight. But we always do. And most of the time, over something stupid and small. Luckily for me, he knows how to make it good again. He always know. I am so lucky in many ways. I am lucky that he's mine and deep down, I know that he loves me more than I can ever imagine. He has done so much in order to make me happy.

I have never been loved by anybody as much as my bf loves me. He showed me reality and let out the girl that's been hiding inside me. I am so thankful to him for discovering me and accepting me as I am. He waits for me and is always patient with me. When I reached home, I cried thinking of the stuff we went through together, all the things he did for me, the love that he poured for me...it all just countless to count.

But what matters most is, I should be especially thankful to God, the Almighty Allah. He has provided me the sincere love from a man that I have been waiting for. He guided me to him and him to me at the time we reached adulthood. I thank Him for still giving me a chance of happiness when I often stray far from the guided road. I am always searching for my true self and for the sincere spirit for me to go 'home'.

To my forever love,
You have been the greatest guy anyone could ever ask for. And I am so glad that you are my soulmate. I love you the way you are. And my love for you will never end. You're the light of my life, my best friend, my doctor, my life, my soul, my medicine...you're my everything.


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home